Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
- Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
We are looking for an exceptional Intern, Product Management - Onboarding Experience to join our growing team and help tailor the onboarding experience. In this role, you will research and propose new experiences to help users ramp up using Workato. You will also be responsible to:
- Gather, develop and communicate ideas between customers, partners and team members
- Study and understand the product, market and competition
- Create feature specifications and mocks
- Engage with sales, marketing, customer success for product release
- Gather data, monitor, analyze and optimize data to help formulate plans for subsequent product launches
- Design, plan, launch, monitor, analyze and optimize a product serving various personas (IT, Ops, Sales, CS, HR) in various industries (higher ed, software, hardware, consumer, retail)
[This is a 6 month internship. The opportunity to transit into a permanent, full-time position may be offered to you depending on your work performance amongst other factors.]
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- Currently pursuing or recently finished a technical or business degree/diploma , or relevant B2B experience in previous internships
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- Passionate and driven about delivering differentiated products
- A critical thinker who loves to examine and rationalise information presented to you
- Thoughtful team player, a quick learner, and have a "can do" attitude with a growth mindset
- Fast mover and comfortable navigating a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts effectively to a non-technical audience
- Comfortable articulating ideas and influencing others
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to juggle multiple projects simultaneously