3D Artist & modeler will be Involved in the production of the characters, architecture, etc. You’ll be creating High/Low-poly realistic models for 3d printing.
- Create and optimize 3D objects, architecture, environments
- Create 3D assets that can be used for 3d printing
- Being responsible for the quality of models and working with the team to achieve the desired quality, while finishing tasks on time
- Determine the assets required and adjust the work accordingly to well suit the company requirements.
- Good Understanding of Art fundamentals such as anatomy, composition, and color theory
- 3D Portfolio is required for this application
- At least 2 to 6 years’ experience in 3D production
- Experience in creating 3D models (character/buildings/landscape objects.)
- Good knowledge of 3d software such as 3D Max/Zbrush/Photoshop, etc
- Knowledge of 3D art (Modeling, texturing, lighting, etc)
- Creative, with a keen eye for details.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling techniques (High/Low poly modeling, retopology, UV space, etc)
- Good communication, Self-motivated, and the ability to learn techniques