About The Company
- 💰 Early-stage, EdTech, funded, growing and growing fast
- 🎯 Mission Driven: Make Indonesia competitive on a global scale
- 🥅 Build the best educational content and technology to advance STEM education
- 🥇 Students-First approach
About The People
- ❤️ Love what we do
- 🎮 Committed to making learning fun, accessible, and safe
- 🤝 Teams are better. We value ownership, responsibility, and transparency
- 🌏 Global, diverse backgrounds. Been there, done that
🌏 Remote done right
- Distributed does not mean working in isolation, feeling alone, being buried in Zoom calls
- Our leadership team has been WFH for 10+ years now and we know how remote teams work. This will be a place to belong
As an Sales Executive you will be:
- Responsible to manage & convert leads for versatile Colearn programs.
- Providing in-depth information to prospective learners, this includes counseling through phone, email, chat and video calls.
- Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline.
- Responsible for communication the Why, How, and What of CoLearn to learners and their parents.
- Meet and overachieve the given weekly, monthly and quarterly target in terms of revenue as well as number of enrolments.
- Maintain effective communication till the time learner is onboarded and ensure the learners are comfortable with the platforms
- Ensure proper documentation in the CRM, including but not limited to sales process tracking and data management.
That means you 🙌:
- Have track record of being accountable
- Are passionate about improving education in Indonesia
- Have good understanding of school level math and science
- Are comfortable in conversing with students and parents
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently and prioritize
You will make us go 😍 if:
- You've had experience in EdTech
- You have experience working for a startup who have scaled 0 to1
- You have a foreign stint, either with studies or work
- You have B2C product selling experience.