We are looking for an experienced Account Director (Remote) to join our nimble, passionate, and fully remote team. This position provides strategic oversight and liaison between the agency and its clients, overseeing the client/agency relationship, determining client needs, and working to ensure the agency delivers. They take the lead in assigned client’s marketing and advertising strategies, and lead team members to provide the utmost level of client care.
What your main focus will be:
- Partnering with clients from initially understanding their business model, identifying pain points, designing their account brief, leading idea presentations, drafting the SOW, to strategically leading their project to successful completion.
- Using influence and expertise to help push clients, and the agency, strategically and creatively.
- Strategizing on how to grow existing and new accounts, identifying new business opportunities, and seeking out client referrals.
- Providing leadership to the Account Manager(s) who run the day-to-day project activities, and assisting in managing client expectations.
What you bring:
- Significant experience (7+ years) in professional client relationship management.
- A solid background in advertising, design or marketing.
- Experience in managing multiple projects/ portfolios.
- Strong technical knowledge of project management tools such as Notion/ Trello/Basecamp/Asana/etc, Apple docs, Google Suite, Adobe, Loom, etc.
- A Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related field
Our office works on UTC +8, and team members are expected to be available during business hours within this time zone.
Send us your CV, portfolio, and any relevant links that shine a light on your talents. We’re excited to hear from you, and look forward to learning about you and how you could contribute to our team. A full job description will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
Compensation will be further discussed during the interview