Gurobi Optimization produces the most advanced and respected commercial solver software in the world. Gurobi Optimizer is the engine used by over 2,500 clients in over 40 industries to turn data into smarter decisions. It allows our users to state their toughest business problems as mathematical models and then automatically considers billions or even trillions of possible solutions to find the best one. One of our clients, the NFL, maximizes league revenue by solving one of the world’s most complex scheduling problems – one with 800 trillion possible solutions. Other clients include, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Siemens, SAP to name a few. The size of the organization has tripled in 3 years to keep up with our growth ambitions. While growth does require the business to evolve and change over time, we stay centered on our 5 core values: Customer Focus, Integrity, Dedication, Innovation and The Power of the Team.
Our team is made up of sharp minds who are singularly focused on building, marketing and supporting the most powerful optimization tool worldwide. We’re privately held and founded by three renowned experts in mathematical programming with an intriguing history. Gurobi’s vision is to spread the power of mathematical optimization across the globe, making it a tool for every complex decision. Our cutting edge, proven artificial intelligence technology is consistently rated as the innovation leader in the marketplace. We are on an upward trajectory with steady and profitable double-digit growth, proudly expanding our team across more than 10 different countries, all working remotely.
Job Status: Full Time Remote
Academic Lvl: Bachelors
Reports To: Senior VP of Global Sales
Time Frame: Immediate
Amount of Travel Required: 20%
Enhance existing client base across OSEA region. Facilitate our expansion efforts via your technical B2B software selling experience and expertise within key buying drivers of our market. Uphold Dedication, Integrity, Innovation, Customer Focus, and Power of the Team as the core of our cultural and industry values.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to work in a remote environment and be stationary for long periods of time. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Technical equipment will be provided prior to your start date. You will be offered a $500 stipend (reimbursable) for any office equipment needed.
- Drive profitable revenue growth and achieve targets
- Promote our solver to new buying points for existing customers and new inbound leads
- Cultivate and nurture business relationships
- Attend trade shows and company training events to expand outreach
- Coordinate cross functionally across our global organization
- Maintain CRM with up-to-date information and provide management with well-informed
- Keep abreast of best practices, competitive threats, and developments in the
Skills & Abilities
Education: Bachelors in a business or communication oriented field required
Experience: 5 year minimum experience in sales or account management / 2 year’s experience in tech B2B software sales; optimization or analytics a plus
Technical Skills: Proficiency in Mac OS, Microsoft 365
Certificates & Licenses: Please be willing to obtain new training and grow within our company as we want to enhance your experience over the years.
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills – can reduce complex situations
- Data-driven planning and execution
- A programmatic and curious mindset with peripheral vision
- Excellent Intrapersonal negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced organizational abilities that enhance internal/external communications
- Ambition to work in Tech and learn about our product
- Self-motivated and effective working from a home environment
- Warm disposition and patient attitude
At Gurobi we support work/life balance. We understand that cherished moments happen outside of our careers and being a Gurobian means living life to its fullest while simultaneously solving the world’s toughest problems. We offer a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll also experience monthly virtual events that encourage the ability to have fun together at work.
This job description is intended to provide guidelines for role expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as a complete list of eternal functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Gurobi Optimization reserves the right to enhance this position and/or assign new goals to be performed, as deemed appropriate for future growth of the employee.