Crossover is hiring for multiple Account Executive positions for our client, Aurea Software.
Do you love using your relationship skills to turn your clients into fierce advocates for you and your products? Would you relish the opportunity to sharpen both customer retention and growth by mapping your product’s vision(s) to your client's business and IT strategies? Do you have the discipline and fortitude to execute a comprehensive account plan to maximize the value your clients realize from your relationship? At Aurea, we will arm you with the world’s only “Netflix of Software” library to accomplish all of these goals...and more. You will leverage our huge breadth of software products and our world-class account planning methodology to close the largest, smartest, and fastest deals of your career. Learn more, grow faster, and have fun doing it at Aurea.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining buy-in and advocacy with all key decision-makers and all project leads at every account under their care. These relationships serve as the foundation for retaining a minimum of 90% of accounts while growing your customers' overall spend by 15% annually.
You will need to understand the value of a prescribed communication cadence plan as a vehicle for ensuring a client understands our product vision and how it overlaps with their own business and IT strategy.
With great relationships created and our vision solidly in place, you will execute a series of standard pursuit plays as part of the account plan process. These pursuit plays are designed to put the clients on the path to innovation and expansion of their existing use cases.
What You Won’t Be Doing
Account Executive Key Responsibilities
- You will not “wing it” in the sales process. We have a well-developed account planning and execution process to guide you to success.
- You will not be engaging in cookie-cutter conversations designed to close deals so that you can simply “move on”. Rather, you'll build and maintain account relationships for the long haul.
- You will not be spending your time following up on poorly qualified marketing leads. Our process ensures that only the highest quality leads ever get to you.
- Customer Relationships: You'll identify the right Decision-makers and Project Leads, and build advocacy via active engagement in Business Reviews, event attendance, and Use Case user groups.
- Product Vision Communication: You'll make sure your customers understand the Aurea Vision pillars and are working internally to champion and expand their current use of Aurea products.
- Commercial Execution:
- Follow the prescribed communication cadence in the Aurea activity playbook
- Follow our documented pursuit plan to help you expand customer relationships
- Deliver 90% revenue retention + 15% annual revenue growth at your accounts
- Clear and Engaging Communicator: Ability to personalize a discussion, written communications and account presentations in a memorable way, listening to a customer's needs and clearly articulating Aurea's value
- Pattern Matching: An eagerness to learn more about the customer's objectives, use cases and implementation with a genuine interest in mapping those customer needs to how the Aurea playbook solves their issues
- Trusted Advocate: Approach the customer as a partner to help them solve business problems, instilling their confidence that you are their advocate, and inspiring them to take action that will lead to their success
- Sales Expertise: Able to convince customers to buy into a vision, and ultimately make a purchase
About Aurea Software
- Previous Inside Sales/Sales Development management experience
- Experience growing existing client relationships
- Bachelors Degree in Business or a related field
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.What’s Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4436-VN-Hanoi-AccountExecuti.003