In this role, you will be the first point of contact from sales with our customers. You might have a Discovery Call, Qualify a prospect or even close the deal on the call. Over time you will be representing multiple companies selling multiple products. The team operates quickly with a heavy focus on Coaching and Personal Development. The priority for us is High-Quality Work and the drive for Continuous Improvement in our teams makes us a unique opportunity, where you will be a part of a Pioneering Sales Team.
What You Will Be Doing
Account Executive Key Responsibilities
- Phone calls with Prospects
- Follow-ups based on the Playbook Instructions
- Email Correspondance
- Daily Coaching and Feedback
- 1-on-1 Meetings
- Team Meetings
- You will be the 1st point of contact from the Sales team.
- In time, you will handle Multiple Products, representing Multiple Companies.
- You will be mainly on the phone, having Discovery Calls with Customers or Qualifying Prospects and you might even be closing the deal!
- Previous Sales Development or Sales experience - min 2 years.
- Perfect English without a heavy accent.
- Strong Communicator.
- Detail orientated
- Process orientated
- Previous experience with remote work
Crossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since our inception in 2010 - helping thousands of people find great work opportunities. We focus on full-time, long-term work - not short-term "gigs" or freelancing side jobs. Most of our positions are within a large and growing portfolio of software companies. Since we focus on remote work, our openings can be filled globally and pay standardized compensation rates, regardless of where you choose to live.
Join the thousands of professionals that have partnered with Crossover to explore new opportunities and find their dream job. Go to www.crossover.com/testimonials
to read their stories. Better yet, write your own story!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3399-ID-Jakarta-AccountExecuti