Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year on year since inception, and expanded globally in late 2020. We now service over 80,000 businesses and we will continue to grow rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First' approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the globe, assuming that candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone. If you've got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
This position, based in Singapore, is a newly created role. Although working remotely, you'll be part of an engaged, high-performing and driven sales team of 50.
This is the perfect opportunity to join an innovative business that challenges the status quo and sets the benchmark for others to follow. You'll be part of an open, team-oriented and results-based culture where your input is encouraged and your success is rewarded. Uncapped Commission structure - OTE of $180k +
- This role is best suited to an experienced and self motivated Business Development Manager / Account Executive with an engaging personality and strong work ethic.
- You will be selling to SMEs (businesses with 10 - 120 employees) and speaking to business owners and C-Level Executives. Similar experience in this capacity, especially within a SaaS environment, would be well regarded.
- Your ability to learn quickly, take initiative and embrace technology will see you succeed.
- This is a high volume role, so a proven record in managing a large pipeline with a fast paced sales cycle will be highly beneficial.
- You will utilise warm leads from the marketing team and outbound SDR team to pitch, demo, present, and win new business.
- Lead generation has a hybrid model with a 70/30 split between your calendar already filled from our energetic SDRs and self-generated opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, networking and developing strategic partnerships.
- 2+ years' experience in a B2B sales role (performing the full sales cycle)
- SaaS industry experience
- Experience selling to C-Level Executives and stakeholders within the SMB market
- Experience managing a high volume of opportunities and a fast sales cycle
- Proven sales track record
- Exposure to the Human Resources and/or payroll industry would be advantageous, but is not required
- Training in sales techniques including Challenger, SPIN, or consultative selling would be an added bonus!
- Uncapped commission (OTE $180k +)
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
- The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
- Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
- Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
- LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
- Dynamic Business Top 10 Entrepreneurs, our CEO Ben Thompson ranked #2
- BRW Most Innovative Companies 2015
- Anthill Smart 100 List 2015
- Startup Daily Top 50 Emerging Leaders 2015
- HRD Employer of Choice Award 2015
- Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2013