Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
- Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
All full-time employees in Singapore will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalized medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalization and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)
- Up to 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
We are looking for an exceptional Account Executive with a focus on Expansion to join our growing team in Asia. In this role, you will be involved in expanding Workato's footprint and drive wall to wall automation within customer accounts. You will also be responsible to:
- Hunt for new business within existing customer accounts
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet and exceed annual and quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Understand the product inside out, be technically sound
- Ability to understand and articulate customer needs and requirements from both a business and technical perspective
- Present, promote and sell products/services using well-formed arguments to customers; provide product demonstration to prospects
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of customers to meet their needs; proactively help customers to assess Workato throughout the decision process
- Regularly evaluate market potential, track sales and status reports; analyze market to formulate plans to win and grow the business by working with Marketing, Customer Success, Business Development, and Product
- Be a company builder
- Share best practices back into the organization
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a full cycle, closing role, in the technology/software industry
- Experience in closing deals in Asia (excluding Japan)
- Based in Singapore
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota
- Experience utilizing sales methodologies such as MEDDPICC, Challenger, Sandler, etc.
- Previous experience driving large account expansion deals is a plus
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- An enthusiastic team player who's comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations
- A desire to build something new that can change the world, versus fitting neatly into a large company with an established static playbook.