JOIN OUR COMPANY:
Thrive is one of the fastest growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over two-hundred employees in thirty-four different states and ten different countries. We have a deeply-rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager Virtual Assistant to join our team in the Philippines. (and you can work remote from anywhere in the country!)
HERE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Thrive Internet Marketing is excited to have you as an assistant on the Account Management team! We believe that every team member is key to our success. We need a team that has the right attitude, passion, creativity, innovation, and driving desire for excellence.
This is a 30 day contract to a full-time position.
Thrive’s work mantra:
- Work Hard – focused, disciplined and dedicated work ethic.
- Work Smart – be detailed and don’t make the same mistakes twice. Think it through before you begin.
- Get it Done – nothing goes un-finished or overlooked. No excuses.
- Amaze the Client – over communicate, deliver on your promises and enjoy the results.
This is an assistant position on the Account Management team.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Support for our Enterprise Account Managers including task creation, management, and completion in our project management software, reviewing and providing documentation, reviewing and cleaning up reports and presentations, setting up internal communication channels for our team, website quality checks, and any other related support tasks.
- Support for our Account Management Leadership Team including assisting in hourly and revenue breakdowns on new projects, billing changes, reporting documents and templates, adding links to various client documents, and any other related support tasks.
- Extremely diligent with responding to project tasks, responding to emails, joining video conferences, etc.
- Fast & reliable internet and computer PC or Mac
- Honesty - we value honesty and won’t tolerate lying.
- Integrity & Respect - Let’s treat our customers and each other with respect. We won’t tolerate things like stealing, cheating, damaging property or destroying work.
- Hard Work - lots of work with strict deadlines requires working hard and sometimes putting in extra hours to get the job done.
- High Quality Work - our quality of work sets us apart from our competition and we must deliver on this promise to our clients.
- Organization - must be detailed, keep a daily list of tasks up to date and avoid mistakes. This is vital to our team’s efficiency as well as our quality standards.
- Communication - regular updates to the Thrive team and when needed, our clients.
- Teamwork - we will work together, get along and accomplish goals.
- Sense of urgency - in today’s business world, speed is vital. We must be fast, agile, adaptable and make the important things happen quickly.
- Professionalism - we are providing a professional service and expect our team to act accordingly with our customers and with each other.