Coursera can hire people anywhere in country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. Our interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a remote-first company.
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 92 million registered learners as of Sept. 30, 2021. Coursera partners with over 250 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including Guided Projects, courses, Specializations, certificates, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in many high-demand fields, including data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
The Enterprise Solutions team serves global organizations, including leading companies, governments, and nonprofits, who seek to upskill or retrain their workforce with the world’s best education. This team is made up of three sub-teams: Sales, Customer Success, and Revenue Strategy & Operations. The teams operate globally and have members based out of our offices in Mountain View, New York, London, Gurgaon, and Abu Dhabi.
As part of Coursera’s Enterprise team, you will play a key role in increasing global access to a world-class education. You will help build Coursera’s Enterprise business and partnerships and work across the organization (with business development, product, university partnerships, and legal) in service of Coursera’s growth and long-term success. This role will focus on building relationships and grow business in a set of named accounts.
You are a passionate, entrepreneurial sales professional and you will be responsible for closing deals in the Enterprise space.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Effectively prospect, qualify, develop, and close upsell & cross-sell opportunities to grow Coursera’s share of wallet in a set of strategic enterprise accounts
- Develop shared vision for strategic partnerships with client leadership, and build robust account plans to effectively execute against respective account strategies.
- Navigate large organizations to identify/ surface critical business and talent challenges/ opportunities and demonstrate solution-fit through consultative sales approach
- Work closely with cross functional teams viz. Customer Success, Implementation & Skills transformation to ensure seamless customer experience
- Be the voice of Coursera’s enterprise customers, sharing customer-driven insights across Coursera, including product, engineering, business development, and legal
- 11+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Extensive enterprise sales experience at a SaaS company
- Experience of consistently exceeding quota of $1 Million and more, with proven success in accurately forecasting targets, and achieving sales commits
- Experience of managing large accounts in Asia and relationships with C-suite representatives and key decision makers
- Extensive enterprise sales experience at a SaaS company .Proven track record selling enterprise solutions into large/complex accounts and over-achieving quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Track record of establishing senior level, long term client relationships to generate cross-sell and upsell opportunities with strategic accounts.
- Experience establishing senior level, long term client relationships to generate cross-sell and upsell opportunities with strategic accounts
- Ability to hold your own in meetings with C-suite and representatives from prospective partners and speak as a thought-leader and visionary in the learning space
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and creative-problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, organizational, and operational skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working autonomously and as part of a team in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments and passion for education
- Outstanding ability to collaborate, understand, and empathize with others
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
- Foundations of Business Strategy
- Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
For California Candidates, please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.
For our Global Candidates, please review our GDPR Recruitment Notice here.