POSITION: Account Manager Intern
SCHEDULE: Part-time (10-20h/week)
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems. Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We have begun from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to a business table their practical and academic years of experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. Since 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment leveraging our deep industry experience, along with using analytical rigor to drive outstanding results for businesses. We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
Our team is looking for an Account Manager Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring project management professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop management skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
You Will Learn How To
- Effectively communicate with cross-functional teams and client partners to manage project details, process steps, timing, budget and agreed-upon deliverables
- Support Account Director in leading project teams from initial project brief through project completion across strategic, creative and implementation deliverables
- Consistently achieve revenue targets by applying modern sales techniques and processes to efficiently manage sales opportunities through your funnel to a successful close
- Provide your customers with the highest level of service, focusing on assortment management, budget management, billing and reporting
- Clearly communicate the needs of the brands to the Brainnest team as well as the needs of the Brainnest team to the brands
At Brainnest, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.