We are looking for an experienced Agency Account Manager (Remote)to join our nimble, passionate, and fully remote team.
You will play a key role as the main liaison between the agency and our clients. As the AM, you will oversee and manage the client/agency relationships, determine client needs, and work to ensure the agency delivers quality work. You will also be responsible for growing business through increased client engagements and referrals.
What your main focus will be:
- Building long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients
- Provide strong campaign management leadership, adeptly balance client requests with scheduled internal resource commitments
- Act as the main conduit for project progress between the team and the client and ensure projects remain on schedule
- Monitor the marketplace and collaborate with internal teams to meet changing client demands
What you bring:
- Significant experience (7+ years) in professional client relationship management.
- A solid background in advertising, design or marketing
- Experience in managing multiple projects/ portfolios
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and influencing skills
Come join the movement! If you’ve mastered extraordinary skills, have the drive and motivation that true autonomy brings, and know why you do what you do, we’d love to hear from you!
Note that this is a fully remote position; candidates are expected to have a fully operational home office and consistent internet access. Our office works on UTC +8, and team members are expected to be available during business hours within this time zone.
A full job description will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
Send us your CV, portfolio, and any relevant links that shine a light on your talents. We’re excited to hear from you, and look forward to learning about you and how you could contribute to our team.