Limelight Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: LLNW) is a leading provider of edge application orchestration and content delivery services. We own and operate the largest, best-optimized private network in the world and support customers with a strategically dispersed team of experts to provide edge services that are fast, secure and reliable.
As a key member of the sales team, the Account Manager serves as a point of contact and liaison between assigned strategic customers, partners and various departments within Limelight Networks. The Account Manager is responsible for delivering the best sales experience to our clients and for the renewal and expansion of assigned accounts. Is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and other client objectives. The Account Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned accounts.
- Manage activation of new Limelight services and features within assigned accounts.
- Responsible for the renewal and expansion of existing contracts and revenue growth.
- Identify additional revenue opportunities for Limelight Networks’ products and services within assigned account base.
- Build and execute account management plan for each account with the specific purpose of revenue growth.
- Present and introduce new and enhanced Limelight Products and Services to customer base to generate pipeline.
- Convert pipeline opportunities into revenue.
- Manage Salesforce activities.
- Manage forecast.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer facing environment such as sales, account management or similar role in a field such as co-location sales, networking sales or data communications sales.
- Streaming Media and/or content delivery sales experience preferred.
- Experience developing and enhancing strong client relationships.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong sales skills.
- Project management oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to communicate efficiently within all levels of an organization.
- Excellent people, rapport and relationship building skills.
Inspired People. Extraordinary Results.
At Limelight we are committed to creating and delivering world-class digital experiences. Our core values act as a compass that ensures we stay on a course that empowers us to create unmatched value for our clients, extraordinary results for our shareholders, and inspire you in the work that you do.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do; they are the foundation of our high-performing culture. Ownership means we focus on the job that is most required, treating time and resources as precious like it’s your business. With a laser focus on Performance, we achieve extraordinary results through work that is planned and managed. We are Client Obsessed, we give them our full attention, they pay for it. Our First Team is radically committed to collaboration, trust, feedback, accountability, and performance. Through Design, we create better experiences through simplicity and efficiency.
This job description is not an all-inclusive summary of duties or responsibilities. Job duties or responsibilities may change with or without advance notice.