We are on a mission to empower designers and developers worldwide and save them weeks of work by freeing them from creating, collaborating, testing, and editing design assets. LottieFiles has proven that relevant design assets and motion graphics evoke emotion and humanize apps and platforms.
Lottie, a revolutionary format, can be best described as a movement, and LottieFiles is a company wrapped around it. By listening to the Lottie community, we’ve created a unique set of editing, workflow, and collaboration tools that seamlessly integrate with popular design software and developer environments such as Adobe After Effects, Figma, VS Code, and others.
LottieFiles is building the biggest playfield in the design, creation, and motion space. We have assembled one of the largest communities in our industry with over a million raving fans from over 70,000+ companies (Google, TikTok, Disney, Uber, Airbnb, and Netflix etc) who use our platform and tools every day to enhance their workflow and ship incredibly engaging content.
We are looking to have a talented Account Manager to lead all customer account management matters under Support team.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Assist customers as needed with setting up and navigating programs or software associated with a product or service
- Improve customer onboarding processes
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of customer experience with the company
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the customer and internal teams to work towards
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials for customers and other members of the department
- 5+ years proven work experience as an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role
- Experience in Sales and tech products or subscription platform model
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, foster positive business relationships and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to juggle multiple client portfolios at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic troubleshooting skills relating to software required, as they relate for the use of the product to service to be solid
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
Our global user base represents passionate, creative, and very talented individuals, and we are looking for employees who will thrive amidst such a vibrant community.
The technology team and the founders of LottieFiles are deeply involved in supporting and engaging with customers daily and will assist the individual taking on this role.
- Fully Remote Working Environment
- Flexible Work Hours
- A welcome gift and LottieFiles swagpack
- USD $1000 bonus to set up your workstation at home
- Unlimited Leave Days*
- Medical Insurance*
- Generous learning budget
- Optional: Gym membership
- Optional: Co-working space membership
(*) subject to terms and conditions