Influx is seeking to hire an experienced Account Manager for our delivery team. In our high-growth, high-uncertainty environment you’ll be asked to engage with Influx clients, assess their needs, and strategically align the use of our services to achieve those needs. To succeed in this role, you need to be tactical and take action proactively in order to coordinate the Clients and Influx’s internal organizational units to bring the Client and Influx’s service into a harmonious and efficient relationship. You’ll be reporting directly to the Delivery Manager.
Influx is a fast-growing startup offering a scalable, elastic and turnkey customer support solution for tech companies and eCommerce brands.
This is a remote position, you’ll be working remotely with employees from various countries, delivering service to clients located all over the world.
What We’re Looking for
- 3+ years of experience as an account manager or client success management
- Prior experience blending strategy, planning, execution, and evaluation in a commercially sensitive context
- Team player, able to work with stakeholders at all levels including C-level executives
- An ability to prioritize in an environment of high uncertainty
- A communicator able to clarify, debate, influence, and persuade at all levels
- Ability to quickly build confidence with external stakeholders
- Commercial acumen with the ability to forecast future revenue based on client and services analysis
- Strong negotiation skills
- Customer service design
- Risk Management
- Quality Management
What We Offer
- A work-from-home arrangement, which provides some flexibility to a degree
- An international team that embraces a growth mindset as well as the importance of coaching. You will grow with us!
- A set of international clients with high standards of excellence
- A growing company (and industry), which poses challenges as well as opportunities
Our 24/7 on-demand support service guarantees response times and coverage. We can troubleshoot and solve customer problems in under one hour, every hour of the week.
Our head office is in Melbourne, Australia, and we have around 600+ staff located around the globe. Feel free to give us a visit at www.influx.com!