Account Strategist, SHAREit
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Strategist to join our growing Singapore Commercial HQ. Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director, this role will support all global Sales Leaders to identify, create, and implement performance and branding solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our clients.
· Support sales leaders in growing revenue from existing book of business by identifying opportunities to upsell/cross sell as well as pitching of new products/solutions to clients
· Analyze data and insights to guide the backend Account Management/Adops teams to optimise campaigns towards delivery.
· Serve as external product consultant educating clients on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnership
· Support sales leaders in the drafting proposal for prospective clients
· Responsible for day-to-day client operations and overall success for key customer account
· Build and manage relationships with key clients partners
· Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross-functional teams
Measurement Strategy and Implementation
· Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
· Identify optimization opportunities for improving performance
Project Management and Internal Operations
· Responsible for day-to-day client operations and overall success
· Oversee internal account operations (e.g. troubleshooting issues, account set up, etc.)
All About You
· Bachelor’s Degree in technical or marketing related fields
· 3 to 5 years of experience in running and optimizing performance marketing campaigns with a media publisher or media/advertising agency, including growing existing book of business
· Experience working with cross-functional teams and supporting clients and internal cross-functional teams
· Experienced with analyzing datasets and delivering insights
· Willing to take on new duties as and when required
· Eligible to work in Singapore with no work sponsorship required
· Proficient in written and spoken English and Mandarin
If you are keen to apply, please prepare your updated resume (including your current salary, expected salary package and earliest start date).