Cabin (cabin.com.sg) is a next generation accounting and corporate secretary service provider. We combine technology with specialised expertise to provide a simple and fuss-free experience for our customers. Unlike similar businesses out there, we see our customers as partners, and we care.
We are a young start-up currently embarking on our next phase of growth, and we are looking for an experienced accountant to join us on this journey. Our office is located in ARC 380 (Jalan Besar area near Bendemeer, Lavendar, Farrer Park MRT) and remote working arrangement is available.
Some Examples Of The Work Involved
- Onboard new customers by understanding their business and recommending a suitable accounting workflow and chart of accounts structure
- Perform annual unaudited compilation reports and tax computation
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation and generate monthly financial statements
- Distil key metrics and provide recommendations that are most relevant to business owners
- Oversee tasks performed by finance executives
We are looking forward to working with someone who:
- Has an accounting degree. ACCA and/or CPA is preferred but not required.
- Has a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in in-house accounting department or external accounting firm.
- Enjoys working with small-medium enterprises and business owners.
- Takes ownership and can work independently to achieve clear outcomes.
- Can communicate well in English (both spoken and written).
- Pays attention to details and is meticulous in his/her work. Demonstrate this by forming a sentence using the word "simple" in your email reply to this job application.
- Has experiences with Xero accounting software is preferred but not required.
- Full-time role: S$3,500 - S$4,500 per month depending on experience.
- Part-time role: S$20 - S$25 per hour depending on experience.
- Higher remuneration possible for applicants with added experience and capabilities to handle a more diverse set of tasks.
- Remote working and flexible hours can be arranged. 2-3 days per week.
- Special working arrangements can be made for stay-home mums, primary caretaker for a family member, or staff who are residing in Malaysia.
- 14 days annual leave.
- Medical benefits.
- Corporate mobile phone and laptop provided.
- Travel expenses incurred during work are reimbursable.
We looking forward to hearing from you!