Would you picture yourself working remotely on the Finance & Accounting team of one of the largest private software companies in the world? Are you smart, ambitious, and eager to learn international finance practices?
What You Will Be Doing
You will work directly in Oracle Netsuite, completing transactions, preparing reports, and interacting with internal and external partners and customers. Building quotes and invoices, purchase orders, applying incoming payments, managing cash positions, paying suppliers will be core to your role.
Accountant Key Responsibilities
- Expertly handle the accounting of all transactions for the Group's vast number of entities and their respective end customers
- Reconcile accounts, resolving discrepancies and collaborating across various Finance and non-Finance functions effectively
- Analyze and post journals, produce data analysis and reports and assist with variance analysis
- Review month-end close reports and call out problems you detect
- Assemble the annual audit information for external auditors
- As a key player in the accounting process, recommend how to improve efficiency using automation
- 2+ years of experience in finance in a company with international operations in one or more of the following financial areas: Accounts Payable (or PTP), Accounts Receivable (or OTC), Accounting (or RTR), Banks, Controlling, Statutory Reporting, Management Reporting, Financial Systems
- Excellent written and verbal English communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment to achieve clear goals
- ERP software experience, Oracle NetSuite or similar
- US GAAP or IFRS knowledge
- Accounting / Bookkeeping certification or applicable degree
Crossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since our inception in 2010 - helping thousands of people find great work opportunities. We focus on full-time, long-term work - not short-term "gigs" or freelancing side jobs. Most of our positions are within a large and growing portfolio of software companies. Since we focus on remote work, our openings can be filled globally and pay standardized compensation rates, regardless of where you choose to live.
Join the thousands of professionals that have partnered with Crossover to explore new opportunities and find their dream job. Go to www.crossover.com/testimonials
to read their stories. Better yet, write your own story!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3959-PH-Ncr_Nati-Accountant.040