Responsibilities and key qualifications for the role of Accountant
The Accountant will be responsible for managing financial transactions of convenience store chains and analyzing financial records of the business.
• Ensures accuracy, timeliness and efficiency of inventory costing activities and revenue transactions
• Supports accounting solutions for multiple revenue transactions from KBZPay, credit cards, EPS etc.
• Produces timely and accurate financial statements and supports the monthly and yearly financial closing and reporting processes
• Processes tax documents, tax returns and ensures prompt payment
• Summarizes and analyses current financial status by preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports
• Forecasts financial performance of the business and coordinates process improvement
• Creates financial performance metrics and communicates the metrics and financial analysis to stakeholders to support business decision
• Synthetizes and analyses also non-financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), such as stores traffic and KBZ Pay statistics
• Creates synthetized report to be shared on a regular basis (e.g., weekly)
• 5+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting, including 3+ years in a management capacity
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• Excellent computer skills with advanced Microsoft Excel application (such as VLOOKUP and pivot table functionality)
• Strong business acumen and financial literacy
• Excellent understanding of accounting procedures and systems
• Strong understanding of process and operations in a fast-paced business environment
• Must possess integrity and be able to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent organizational, analytical skills and detail-oriented work ethic
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external business partners (financial and non-financial personnel)
About Our Company
THE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR
**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**
Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.
KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.
Jobs at KBZ Bank
If you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.
More jobs from this employer