Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy is building the first managed marketplace for in-home chronic medical care, starting with pediatric autism. Our AI-powered technology matches families with like-minded therapists, resulting in better care that helps children learn new behaviors and reach life-changing milestones. Children receiving care with Elemy report a 13% increase in communication skills, 80% reduction in problem behavior, and 140% increase in skill adoption within six months - amazing milestones that further our mission each day.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the United States, scaling from four employees to more than 1,300 employees in less than 18 months. The company is backed by some of the most prominent investors in healthcare and technology, including SoftBank, Goodwater, General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, and 8VC.
Interested in learning more? Watch a mother detail her Elemy experience on NBC News, read Bloomberg’s take on our Series B, listen to Elemy CEO, Yury Yakubchyk, discuss destigmatizing mental health on Spotify, or check out why Dr. Henry Roane was awarded the highest award of its honor in ABA therapy, the American Psychological Association Nathan H. Azrin Distinguished Contribution to Applied Behavior Analysis Award.
Payroll Associate (Acquisitions) at Elemy
The Payroll Associate will be responsible for the administration of the day-to-day payroll operations and the accuracy of the payroll system to deliver the company's semi-monthly payrolls for our global team. The Payroll Coordinator will be a resource to employees and perform related duties as required.
THIS IS A NIGHTSHIFT ROLE. Monday - Friday, the hours will be 9 am - 5 pm Eastern Time
What You’ll Do
- Assist in preparation semi-monthly full-cycle payroll for up to 1000+ employees across US & Canada.
- Analyze and reconcile payroll input and output per operational policies and procedures.
- Review payroll documentation for accuracy, make any necessary adjustments and obtain approvals if necessary.
- Prepare and maintain payroll-related reports and records.
- Act as the first point of contact for employees and assist with questions regarding payroll from full-time and hourly employees.
- Update and maintain employee hours on-time tracking as required.
- Ensure accuracy in all payroll-related activities including payroll adjustments, deductions, and earnings, expense reimbursement, etc.
- Process accurate year-end reports and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Ensure Elemy is compliant with state payroll laws on holiday pay, breaks, overtime, etc.
- Work with multiple business teams within the organization such as HR, Operations, Finance, and Provider Experience.
- Identify and participate in process improvement projects, including various implementations and upgrades.
What You’ll Need
- Remote work from home requires a reliable intranet and an acceptable work-from-home setting.
- Education background in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 2+ years of payroll processing experience preferred.
- 2+ years experience working with HRIS & payroll software and strong Excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Amenable to work the night shift in the Philippines from Monday to Friday
At Elemy, we are a globally-distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world, including in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face-to-face collaboration with a remote-friendly environment.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.