Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a super-smart and ambitious Finance Professional who would love to be part of a large company’s core business finance and operations team? Does being part of a Private Equity Firm that is completing multi-million dollar transactions each week sound like an environment where you could learn a lot and grow your career? Crossover is hiring the best finance professional from around the world to its customer’s 100% remote Finance Teams. Unlike most large companies where the important functions in corporate finance are handled in the head office, this distributed teams are directly responsible for the books and records of a software company that owns over 100 products and is expanding its portfolio with new acquisitions every week.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be part of a small and efficient Global Central Finance team, that works remotely and is leading all Global accounting operations and allows you exciting work on mergers and acquisitions.
We have automated all of the non-essential tasks away - you will be focused on delivering only the tasks that add value to the organization. You are not isolated from the core system by complicated spreadsheets, you are entrusted to enter directly into the core system. You will learn and stretch your capabilities on a daily basis, with focused SLAs, and daily coaching from a world-class manager.
Accounting Specialist Key Responsibilities
Professionally handle the business finance and sales operations transactions for one of the Business Unit and their respective end customers directly in Oracle NetSuite, Salesforce and other modern age ERP and CRM Packages.
Reconcile data and reports, resolving discrepancies and collaborating across various Finance and non-Finance functions effectively.
Analyze and reconcile data and reports and assist with variance analysis.
Passionately surfacing data to drive business decisions by leveraging software and automated process so that people are doing the most important work of proactive analysis, reporting and meeting internal clients business operational needs.
Support the Business Unit in escalated vendor billing issues, including bill research, contract analysis and interacting with the vendors directly.
- 3+ years of experience as an Accountant in corporate finance in a company with international operations in one or more of the following financial areas: Accounts Payable (or PTP), Accounts Receivable (or OTC), Accounting (or RTR), Banks, Controlling, Statutory Reporting, Management Reporting, Financial Systems Excellent written and verbal English communication skills Ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment to achieve clear goals
- This position requires significant synchronous work with people in the US Central time zone. You must work in a timezone that overlaps by at least 4 hours a day with US Central timezone?
- ERP Software experience, Oracle NetSuite or similar
- Salesforce, Hubspot or other CRM knowledge
- Accounting / Bookkeeping certification or relevant degree
- Auditing Experience
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4637-MY-Selangor-AccountingSpec