Davao based is preferred Currently work from home set up. May change to office set up once operations is back to normal
- Looking for an individual who is experienced in accounting and data visualization.
- Must be familiar with US taxation
- Need to have knowledge about W9 form and American GAAP.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks Online and Excel is a must
- Does not need to be an expert in Excel but it would be preferred for creating reports and manipulating data for upper management.
- Must be fluent enough in English to hold a conversation and convey information. Individuals will not be communicating with customers so their English does not need to be perfect.
- Must be available throughout the regular workday on Slack or Whatsapp for communications.
Responsibilities Will Be
- Degree holder: Accountancy - CPA is required
- Tableu experience is a plus
Obtaining new client details and putting client details into QBO Sending out W-9s to new clients we are doing work for and handling AR/AP requests Keeping track of bills and inputting bills into QBO Sending and receiving ACH authorization forms Safekeeping and encryption of sensitive data General day to day bookkeeping Month-end close and report generation Ad hoc report generation upon management request Keeping an eye on the books and bringing up potential issues to management with billings Following up on delinquent AR from clients Keeping track of the life of each contract and informing operations when contracts are in their last month Keeping a projection sheet updated with all future guaranteed revenue
Reports management will need access to monthly: P&L, Balance sheet (mainly assets and liabilities), A/R outstanding, A/P outstanding, prior month cash flow, upcoming expected cash flow 3 months out.
Computer specs Requirement (work from home set up)
- Fiber connection and has atleast 20mbps download and upload speed
- Has available back up internet
- Atleast 8gb of Computer RAM
- If possible, SSD system storage