NewCampus develops the people behind emerging companies with important missions. We're building the future of learning at work, where personal growth can fuel positive business outcomes that drive societal impact.
This is an opportunity to be an early team member at a fast-growing mission-driven startup backed by global future of work and learning investors. If helping working adults meet their personal and professional potential excites you, we're looking for resourceful, big-picture doers to join our team.
What you'll do
Build meaningful relationships with our clients
We're creating a flourishing ecosystem of global business leaders who share our mission of closing the leadership skills gap in Asia. In this role, you will be meeting the senior leaders at hyper-growth companies in APAC in order to deeply understand their business needs and challenges. This role reports to our Head of Sales, and you will be working closely with our sales, marketing and customer success team to build and nurture long-lasting client relationships.
📐 Architect commercial arrangements
You will be educating our clients on how to buy from us, whether it’s building a proposal that works for their business or helping them identify an implementation strategy and talent pool. Using your creative thinking and relationship-building skills, you'll help change the conversation around organizational upskilling and innovate on existing models of client collaboration to ensure that every customer is set up for success.
🎡 Ensure client success through our products
You will be responsible for ensuring our clients are getting the most of NewCampus and hitting their business targets. This will include a regular cadence of catch-ups, and might involve upselling additional products or consulting clients on how NewCampus can solve their specific business problems. You’ll be the front face and an essential communication channel between NewCampus and our clients.
- You have 5-10 years of experience managing client relationships in a corporate setting.
- You have excellent communication skills, being able to draw key insights from conversations and accurately summarise them in written form.
- You are comfortable and experienced with taking high volume of meetings in a remote setting.
- You are energized by meeting people online and building new networks comes naturally to you.
- You have an understanding of business and culture in APAC, allowing you to hold conversations with a level of maturity.
- You are driven by an environment of fast-moving targets and quotas.
- You have a basic understanding of enterprise sales works. (Sales experience is not required)
As this is a remote position, we welcome applicants from anywhere in the world, but you must be able to work in the GMT+8 timezone. This role also includes video calls, so having a professional space to take Zoom calls without interruption is a must!
Nice to haves:
- You have work experience in an enterprise sales or customer success role
- You have a record of building a network of commercial relationships
- You have experience communicating with C-Suite or HR
- You have a desire to work in a startup and education
Apply for the job
Does this role sound like an exciting challenge for you, but you only fit 60-80% of the requirements? We'd still be happy to hear from you! Drop us a line and tell us your story.