ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
→ Do you believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining an 800 billion dollar industry?
→Do you want to learn how to maintain business to business relationships?
→ Would you like to be in a position where your experience assures incoming revenue for a company?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Accounts Receivable Representative position. We are a growth-stage start-up technology company valued at over $1 billion (a tech unicorn), led by a leadership team of logistics veterans and experienced engineers, product leaders and data scientists continuing to disrupt this $800 billion industry.
We are seeking innovative, agile, data-oriented Accounts Receivable Representative who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced global company. You will be assisting Loadsmart’s accounts receivable team with Cash application, invoicing customers, collecting payments on past due balances, and supporting any accounts receivable related requests from customers. Also note that you will be proactively maintaining communications with customers on open balances and late payments.
What You Get To Do...
- You will be involved with cash application processes.
- Processing and submitting invoices in compliance with US financial policies and procedures to assigned customers.
- Constant communication with customers to resolve customer inquiries related to accounts receivables.
- Monitor assigned accounts to identify issues and overdue payments.
- Sending weekly statements to customers.
- Maintaining customer profiles and billing information
You Have Experience…
- Fluent in English - verbal and written.
- Cash Applications.
- Knowledge of Quick.
- Books and/or other accounting based platforms.
- General finance or accounting background.
- Customer Service skills.
- Strong business judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
YOUR COLLEAGUES WOULD DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- Strong communicator.
- Intellectually curious.
- Team player
WORKING AT LOADSMART
- Competitive monthly fixed compensation plus access hours paid (over 160 hours per month!)
- Signing bonus - because you will work remotely, you will use it as you like: to setup your home office, get a new laptop or buy that amazing coffee machine to make your days happier :)
- Unlimited time off.
- Wellbeing initiatives.
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork.
- Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels.
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.