This Adaptive Designer role is based in Thailand (remote).
Working on projects from creative artwork adaptation layouts for packaging, to pack shots and product visualisation, the role requires a keen eye for detail with the ability to utilise creative thinking. You must be able to adapt to any brief across multiple sectors of the FMCG markets, (including food, beverage, and beauty) in both local and global markets crossing various media channels.
- Responsible for creative artwork adaptation and visualisation projects.
- Translate existing and emerging concepts into full pack layouts for various pack sizes and formats.
- Creation & development of pack-shots and product visualisation.
- Adaptation & creation of digital and eCommerce assets.
- Develop, refine, and implement visual elements or creative concepts for client deliverables across various touchpoints (packaging, in store, online, mobile, print, direct, etc.).
- Use core design software skills to integrate images, text, or motion to communicate the brand vision and fulfil the creative brief.
- Ensure deliverables are completed efficiently… on time and on budget.
- Participates in creative brief processes or planning meetings with clients and/or internal teams for assignments of limited complexity as needed.
- Positive attitude and the ability work collaboratively as part of the team.
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Arts or related field.
- 2+ years previous experience in the creative industry with a strong creative artwork, technical artwork & visualisation background.
- Experience in packaging for FMCG clients preferred.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite with advanced skills in Photoshop & Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience developing A+ content a bonus.
- Experience/interest in After Effects or Cinema 4D a bonus.
- Understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, tools and processes, across various touchpoints (e.g. packaging, in store, online, mobile, print, direct, etc.).
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
SGK is a global packaging and brand experience company. From idea to implementation, we deliver packaging solutions and brand experiences that give brands the freedom to speak louder, scale faster and grow stronger. We simplify marketing and amplify brands to deliver value. SGK is a Matthews International company.
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.