The role of the Admin and Facility Manager is providing Admin support to Proximity Finance and to procure goods and services in compliance with international standards. He/She needs to develop procurements policies and procedures. He/She handles administrative duties, regulatory submissions, liaison with government bodies, branch offices and facility management, procurement function and inventory control, therefore enabling the company to achieve the goals and plans set by the company.
Once You’re Here, You Will:
- Manage administrative function for Proximity Finance.
- Manage Fixed Assets.
- Manage inventory and procurement of inventory in accordance with operational needs.
- Seek cost efficient solutions pro-actively.
- Prepare the regulatory submissions to different regulators such as FRD, DICA, CBM, etc
- Liaison with Head of Branches and Branch Managers to identify need for maintenance and repair of physical buildings and assets.
- Active engagement in expansion of the network of branches and outlets by sourcing for high quality rental and negotiate rent
- Manage the set-up of new branches and outlets in a timely and cost-effective manner Lead for the tax audits
Manage relationships with service providers and third parties
- A Bachelor Degree
- 3 years of working experience in administrative function
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Team player who can perform under pressure
If you are interested in joining us, please submit us your CV and cover letter to [email protected]