Manage Administrative operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing and implementing administrative systems.
- Provide supplies by identifying need for reception, switchboard, mail room and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures and work schedules.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirement; negotiating price, quality and delivery; approving invoices.
- Able to manage reception, MTO Office, Office Maintenance, Cleaning, procurement and external affair
- Excellent communication with internal and external people
- Age must be over 35.
- Admin manager would be advantaged