Advisory Consultant (Cyber Resilience Services), Professional Services
Today, every organization needs to be digital, powered by data, running in a multi-cloud world, ready to take on anything. Our Consulting team assesses customer’s strategic, organizational and business challenges and uses in-depth industry knowledge to offer technical solutions that apply to future business environment and operational objectives to help our Dell Technologies gain market share and increase efficiency.
Join us as a Advisory Consultant(Cyber Resilience Services) on our Consulting team in Singapore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve
As an Advisory Consultant, you are a key member of the Dell Professional Services Team supporting our elite and wide customer base on their Digital Transformation journey. You will provide consultative business and technical delivery services for a wide range of complex client facing consulting engagements which will enable our customers to protect and maintain the availability of their most critical business processes, applications, and digital assets. You will earn your client’s trust through competence, technical acumen, consulting expertise, and partnership guiding the client through advisory, planning, design and execution of high impact strategic business resiliency and cyber recovery initiatives.
Take the first step towards your dream career
- Operate as a subject matter expert on Cyber Recovery solutions within the Consulting practice, including managing large customer engagements, delivering technical Cyber Recovery workshops/solutions to customers, and managing complex Statements of Work (SOW’s).
- Act as a subject matter expert and local thought leader for business resiliency and contributes directly to the development of strategy, policy, standards, and procedures
- Translate cyber security requirements into specific systems, applications and product designs for a specific client, program, or project
- Lead cross-functional teams in support of business continuity projects and programs
- Contribute as a business continuity subject matter expert in multiple areas and ability to mentor junior colleagues on these topics
- Establish and maintain the overall plans for executing all enterprise resiliency procedures and understand their interdependencies
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 10+ years of professional services delivery experience in a client facing role with a Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
- Experience as the main point of contact for client facing delivery activities from presentations, workshops, and interviews to full scale enterprise wide technology services delivery
- Recent experience architecting and implementing isolated (air-gapped) cyber recovery solutions (recovery from a destructive/catastrophic cyber-attack)
- Adept at leading the design and implementation of highly complex systems with a focus on application availability, disaster recovery, backup/recovery, and cyber resiliency
- Knowledgeable on industry best practices and market trends on Business Resiliency inclusive of Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Cyber Security
- Advanced knowledge with proven SME on relevant tools, technology, and functional details for a Business Resiliency engagement
- Advanced communication skills in working with the customer including awareness of stakeholders and ability to influence outcomes.
- Strong Understanding of the wider IT landscape including Network, Storage, Compute , Cloud platforms, Data Protection Architectures.
- Workshop facilitation skills at and the ability to engage with and elicit input from all stakeholders
- Industry-standard cybersecurity certification from ISC(2), SANS, or similar entity
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
- Familiarity with Dell Technologies Enterprise level Storage and CI/HCI products and solutions
- Technical and Industry Certifications (MBCP, CISSP, TOGAF, VMware/Microsoft/AWS Cloud, CCNA or similar)
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Id: R139389Job Function: Professional Services