Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a seasoned Affiliate Operations Specialist to join our Central Marketing team.
This is a remote role and can be based in any global locations.
- Design, evaluate, and improve global/regional affiliate system
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonuses for the affiliate scheme
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and boost business growth directly through affiliate contribution
- Oversee all affiliate campaigns to ensure their integrity and that they meet our standards
- Analyze campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
- Increase the cost-efficiency and maximize the contribution of affiliates
- Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend
- Manage the affiliates on a daily basis, incentify affiliates to join Binance promotion
- Binance affiliates account management (onboard, train, offboard, daily Q&A, reporting)
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
Working at Binance
- 1-3 years of Crypto-related experience or affiliates operation related experience
- Experience working closely with KOL/influencers
- In-depth knowledge of the global or a number of regions affiliates markets
- Highly organized with strong project management skills - detail- and results-oriented
- Ability to turn data into actionable insights
- A good understanding of tracking technology
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Expert in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Tableau experience a plus
- College degree or above
- Effective reporting and presentation skills
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire