Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience in sales or marketing at an agency, technology, or media company.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Bengali fluently to interact with client groups in Bangladesh.
- Sales experience in a technology, advertising, media sales and/or internet environment.
- Experience with Google Ads and YouTube account management, managing advertising and/or media campaigns.
- Media experience across a variety of platforms (TV, Radio, Print, Sponsorship, etc.).
- Ability to multitask; with experience managing multiple accounts simultaneously while paying attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment with excellent problem-solving, creative thinking and analytical skills.
About The Job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Agency Development Manager, you will help Google grow our ads business through partner engagement in Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
You will develop and cultivate business partnerships with agencies to help them deliver results and strategic goals, work collaboratively to drive business growth using research, market analysis, and other information, and to be responsive to all partners and external needs. You'll work closely with internal sales teams to exchange knowledge regarding market nuances, partner and customer needs, and local challenges. You will collaborate with executives and act as the point-of-contact for progress updates.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Manage a portfolio of businesses by understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and building quarterly plans for achievements.
- Drive customer growth by delivering outstanding customer sales experience and achieving customer business and marketing objectives.
- Own end-to-end sales process, by driving customer outreach, sales pitches, solution implementation and performance evaluation.
- Work towards quarterly business and product growth goals.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .