Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 11 years of experience in technology, advertising, or management consulting
- People management experience
- Experience working with the following markets: Philippines, Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and/or Bangladesh
- Experience in online media, brand and performance advertising
- Experience building relationships with C-level executives
- Ability to lead and grow a sales team with track record of success in sales and/or partner management
- Ability to drive business growth, meet business objectives, and act as a key spokesperson
- Ability to speak in one or more of the following languages: Tagalog, Malay, Urdu, Bengali, to interact with external stakeholders in these local markets
About The Job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Agency Sales Manager in Google Customer Solutions (GCS), you will lead a Sales team working to grow the business of key advertisers across a set of high-growth markets in Southeast/South Asia (including Malaysia, Philippines, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka). In this particular segment of our business, our advertisers primarily work with Traditional Media Agencies, and in this role, you will build relationships with our partners and influence at this level as well.
In addition, part of your remit will be to grow Google’s business in these markets and influence resourcing/internal investment decisions. As such, you will contribute to driving market-level plans, and be a key contributing member of the GCS Leadership team in Southeast Asia.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Recruit, retain, motivate, and develop a sales team by providing coaching on senior-level engagement, effective questioning, objection handling, and competitive selling
- Analyze data, trends, and customer performance with your team to develop strategic plans for customers
- Lead and strengthen executive-level relationships through key C-level meetings and business reviews
- Influence internal regional and global decision makers to advocate for resourcing/investment to accelerate growth in these markets
- Represent the GCS business for Malaysia, Philippines, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka to internal, cross-functional stakeholders on topics such as market business reviews, annual planning, etc.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .