Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We have more than 18 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network is among the best mobile networks in Asia. Our Team of 800 highly competent and motivated employees are here to connect our customers to what matters most in their daily lives.
We are looking for an agile coach who can work closely with Agile team and he/she is primarily accountable for driving the improvement of our ways of working. Agile Coach needs to take ownership for running and continuously improving agile way of work.
- Assess and recommend Agile, Lean, and related skills to teams or leaders that are conducive to better business impact, delivery, and team health.
- Coach, mentor, and give feedback to individuals, teams, and leaders to support continuous improvement and high performance.
- Collaborate with Tribe Leadership/Scrum Masters to identify and address system-level impediments to business impact, delivery, and team health.
- Collaborate with peers in other Tribes/Squads to improve processes, frameworks, tools, and behaviors across IT and Telenor overall.
- Develop standards and requirements for the agile process.
- Provide training to employees on the agile process
- Identify project risks and raise them proactively.
Required Qualifications & Experience :
- Senior engineering profile with multiple years of experience in agile SW development methodology.
- Excellent coaching and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Scrum and Kanban.
- Interpersonal skills and patience.
- Background understanding of basic concepts such as testing, development and large-scale project management.
- Proven knowledge transfer, training delivery and leadership skills.
- An advanced knowledge/experience with Microsoft Professional Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project.
- A senior profile that can guide and provide direction on agile implementation to the top management team.
We can offer a compensation package with competitive base salary, a performance bonus, and relevant allowances. We also offer inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, and as an employee of Telenor you will have a vast online library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company you will also learn from senior local managers and global industry experts. Telenor Myanmar is a part of Telenor Group, and our top performers will have the opportunity to be selected for one of the many global talent development courses.
Telenor’s office is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon. The newly opened office is based on modern workplace designs, and includes open areas, library, mini cafeterias, social spaces and one of the best views of the city. Within walking distance from the office, you have access to lots of shopping and dining alternatives.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.