Vulcan-AI is an enterprise AI solution provider that helps enterprises do more with less. Better outcomes, with lesser resources and carbon footprint. We build AI to better manage the Internet of Things (IoT) and power responsible enterprises.
We build intelligent applications that incorporate industry, functional processes and engineering know-how into AI applications that can be deployed >10X faster than typical consulting engagements.
Our products are elegantly and beautifully designed not just on the outside, but also on the inside, creating a User Experience that both Users and Enterprises love.
Our goal is to democratize AI and make it easily accessible to our clients at a fraction of the cost and a faster time to market compared to current approaches. Our team works on cutting edge tools and technologies related to artificial intelligence and IoT. We offer a fun environment where you are an inventor at our AI & IOT garage where the digital and physical world come together to create new solutions / products.
At Vulcan AI you’ll work with a team of people who are passionate about AI, IoT and Big Data and who love their respective crafts. The founding members are leaders from Accenture and EY where they incubated and scaled AI practices. The Management Team has a successful track record of delivering successful AI and IoT projects across APAC and building analytics business that were very successful commercially. Our AI team members have several research papers and patents in the field. You will be working with, and learning from the best.
We have built a set of products that leverage Deep Learning and computer vision including remote sensing & deep learning to enable better commercial decisions for our clients in agriculture, Vision AI on the edge for a variety of industrial use cases and worker safety, Deep Learning & Reinforcement Learning for supply chain & trading etc.
As an AI Scientist, you will work on translating business problems to data science questions, and selecting appropriate AI algorithms and pipeline to answer these questions. Finally, you will be responsible for implementing this into the product and making it available to our customers.
Qualified candidates will have an in-depth knowledge of machine learning techniques and their application. You will also be able to tune, validate and test these models in Vulcan.ai platform.
We are also looking for Machine Learning Engineering experts who have experience in building and optimizing AI pipelines and deploying these in production / enterprise software. Experience with MLOps and CI/CD for AI software development and deployment will be a plus.
- Develop new deep learning pipelines & models in different domains such as agriculture, manufacturing, safety and security etc.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts from our clients and Vulcan AI to ensure we are using the right features and data elements in the model
- Be responsible for end to end lifecycle of AI pipelines including, identifying modelling approaches, performance evaluation and hyper parameter tuning, building and testing of pipelines, optimize pipelines based on production environment and post deployment improvements to the model(s)
- Experience in deploying Deep Learning / ML pipelines in production and CI/CD experience
- Highly skilled in at least one of the following Python or C++ and proficient in either Tensorflow or
- Familiarity with Cloud platform and code deployment tools especially in relation to Microsoft
- Smart, motivated, can do attitude, and seeks to make a difference.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields.
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics).
- Prior experience in deploying AI models on the edge including frameworks TFLite, OpenVino, TensorRT and optimizing models based on compute constraints.
- Have held at least one ML or software engineering related position for a minimum of 3 years.
- Portfolio of projects and papers in the domain of AI and IoT is a plus
- Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident
- For the right candidate Employment Pass will be sponsored (>7 years of AI experience)