What Are We Looking For
Multiplymii is in search of an Amazon PPC Manager, you will be working with our client based in London, United Kingdom. Our client manages unlimited SKUs and keyword data using advanced algorithms, machine learning and smart technology for Amazon Sellers. Their goal is to reduce costs on large accounts to drive a higher profit margin. In this role, you will be managing and monitoring daily the optimization of client accounts.
Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in both written and verbal.
This role is 100% work from home.
Your Responsibilities Will Include But Not Be Limited To
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive strategies to increase sales, visibility, brand recognition and drive sales across Amazon sponsored ads
- Manage the delivery of Amazon Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand and Sponsored Display ad campaigns
- Perform daily account management and optimization of pay per click accounts on Amazon of clients.
- Monitor and administer analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor ranking performance daily and adjust campaigns accordingly
- Participate and prepare for client calls ahead; lead the client calls with regards to review/update on strategies and client road map
- Optimize conversion and ACoS of campaigns across SKUs
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting and other facets of paid search in accordance with the client goals.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Competitor analysis - watching what major competitor activity is in the paid search sphere and identifying new competitors.
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Staying informed with and execute Amazon Paid Search best practices, trends, and platform updates
- Work with the data science and programming team on new initiatives
- Timely regular updating and reporting to the CEO regarding any changes, progress, and trends in the accounts.
- At least 2 years of experience with Amazon Seller Central
- At least 2 years experience setting up Sponsored Ads campaigns, Product Targeting ads and Sponsored Brand ads
- Deep understanding of keyword research
- Deep knowledge of using match types and negative keywords
- Proven track record of managing large budgets
- Comfortable dealing with the complexity of large SKU sets
- Excel wizard working with Macros/programicable analysis
- Keen to details
- Can communicate effectively in English - both written and oral
- Brand Analytics experience (Advantageous)
- Excel experience creating macros (Advantageous)
- Deep knowledge of Amazon Sponsored Products (Advantageous)
- Data Science background (Advantageous)
, a managed recruitment services company (the new aged BPO) is growing FAST and we are currently hiring an exceptional Amazon PPC Manager who desires to be part of an exciting organization that rewards and values its team members.
One clear benefit for you beyond the long list at the bottom is that MultiplyMii will be there to hold your hand every step of the way, providing you and the client on-boarding, supporting your unique needs, handling any challenges that might come up in your work environment. We are here to give you (and our client) every opportunity to get it right and nurture this relationship.
- Competitive salary
- Training and mentorship
- Awesome culture and work from home set-up
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- Healthcare (HMO)
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid incentive leave