Who are we:
MultiplyMii, a managed recruitment services company (the new aged BPO) is growing FAST and we are currently looking for an Amazon Project Manager who desires to be part of an exciting organization that rewards and appreciates its team members.
One unique benefit for you is that MultiplyMii will be there to hold your hand every step of the way, providing you with onboarding guidance, professional training, and attempts to cross every barrier to success as early as possible. We are here to give you every opportunity to succeed in this job and build yourself a stable, secure future.
What are we looking for:
MultiplyMii is in search of an Amazon Project Manager with experience within the upper management level for our US-based client. You will be working with our client, a fast-paced, US supplement company based in Las Vegas, Nevada. As a Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to build a team and leverage the existing working knowledge, training protocols, and infrastructure of eCommerce and Amazon experts with the funding to allow for manufacturing products in several verticals
Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in written and verbal form.
This role is 100% remote work.
In this role you will:
- Identify, develop and implement long and short term strategic direction and plans
- Responsible for planning and implementing the business strategies, plan, and procedures with clear objectives of the company's performance and growth
- Drive overall FBA strategy for all products including SKU production recommendations
- Create small teams to manage an FBA based business or set of SKU’s
- Develop marketplace performance analysis and reporting capability, including dashboard development, analysis, and reporting
- Creation and management of the company SOP
- Develop the company’s ability to incubate and accelerate new product/category initiatives.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Prepare and lead the organization through periods of acquisition integration.
- Partner with the leadership team on all operational and strategic issues as they arise
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO based on financial analysis and projections, cost identification and allocation, and revenue/expense analysis.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Manager or Director level
- Strong understanding of Amazon selling models, 1P, 3P, FBA and SFP
- Well versed in MS Office including Word and Powerpoint- Expert in Excel, including capabilities in standardized reporting, analysis, data queries/manipulation, and so forth
- Strong analytical and reporting skills including measuring performance and optimizing to KPIs
- Strong leadership, drive and ability to inspire and develop teams
- Ability to project performance and provide a gap analysis (preferred)
- Strong knowledge in Asana
- Agency relationship/management experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with an ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Competitive salary
- Training and mentorship
- Awesome culture and work from home set-up
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- Healthcare (HMO)
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid incentive leave
- Yearly appraisal
Powered by JazzHR