We are currently expanding our product catalog and looking to expand our sales on Amazon. We sell personal care and hygiene products and are expanding to virus disinfectants to address the current pandemic crisis. We need a skilled and vibrant Amazon Store Manager to help us grow. If you want to be a part of a winning team, we are an excellent company for you. Make your next career move with us.
- Customer Service Support tasks such as:
- Creating message templates, answering customer queries, addressing feedbacks and feedback improvements;
- Handle shipping coordination;
- Confirming FBM orders, creating removal orders, and locating past orders;
- Dealing with refunds and product replacements.
- Order fulfillment tasks such as sending in FBA inventory, downloading Amazon barcodes for each unit, downloading shipping labels, tracking the shipments, checking units received, checking how many units are in FBA.
- Content related tasks, such as creating excellent content for Amazon product listings and email marketing messages.
- Optimizing ads such as setting up campaigns, analyzing them, setting up negative vital terms, and ensuring that our product is not seen for certain key terms.
- Search engine optimization tasks such as keyword research and SEO optimization to drive relevant traffic, link building to drive growth, and social bookmarking for greater optimization.
- Monitoring our listing rankings and report on any changes weekly
- Manage social media account such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages, answering customer queries and complaints on social media, uploading photos of new products.
- Helping with research for products to buy then private label or buy at wholesale prices, securing the best deals that are profitable for our business, securing samples for products we sell on Amazon, and negotiating with suppliers.
- Graphic designing tasks like logo designing, creating listing images, infographics, course covers, and ebooks, among others.
- Set and execute sales performance goals to increase profitability.
- Hire, train, and assess productivity and performance.
- Oversee stock and store operations.
- Proficient in Writing and Speaking English
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant, Manager or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services, and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g., Google Docs, Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g., Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent
To apply please email your cover letter to [email protected] and a copy of your resume in PDF format. Please also include any details of some professional achievements you have that are worth mentioning.
*****PLEASE DO NOT apply if you do not have experience as an Amazon store Manager. *****