Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Experience building tools, methodologies and processes to support teams
- Experience using data visualization (e.g., tables, charts, graphs) to represent analyses to an executive audience
- Experience in tool and dashboard development with Google’s suite of tools
- Experience with SQL
- Experience influencing and challenging senior stakeholders and interacting and interfacing with all levels within the firm, including leadership
- Experience in supporting Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs, strategies and initiatives with a track record of success
- Experience using quantitative and/or qualitative approaches to generate insights and translating insights into operational actions
- Ability to drive complexity out of a process and inspire simplicity and clarity, while demonstrating a problem solving approach to staffing that includes emphasis on data and analytics
- Ability to effectively translate data into actionable insights, strategies and business plans
About The Job
Google's known for our innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. Whether you are making our staffing systems more efficient, planning for our growth, building relationships on college campuses or cultivating the next generation of computer scientists, you have an eye on the staffing needs of Google and the broader hiring landscape. You are focused on cultivating outstanding candidates for Google's long-term hiring needs, and work across a cross-functional and international group of staffing teams. You are both scrappy and resourceful, creative and driven -- and excited to share the magic of working at Google.
As a member of the Enablement team, your responsibilities will be to help solve complex problems for Recruiting Leads and other key stakeholders. You are a creative and driven individual, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop strong relationships. You are exceptional with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to solve challenging issues. By addressing these challenging problems, you will help influence Google’s people strategy in Asia Pacific. In addition to having deep competencies in strategy, planning, and insights, this role will require expertise in stakeholder management and partnership development.
In this role, you'll work with cross-functional and Recruiting Leadership teams to understand business goals, provide both direct analytical and consultative support, recommend programmatic and scalable approaches based on analytics that support long-term growth and hiring objectives. As a member of the Analytics & Insights team, your analyses and recommendations will be at the center of data usage for hiring delivery and resourcing in the region.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
- Drive, assist, and scale analytics and reporting work to multiple stakeholders within and outside of Asia Pacific Recruiting. Identify priority areas of concern/opportunity via data driven insights.
- Drive operational cadence across Asia Pacific Recruiting to maintain an excellent pulse of operational activities. Ensure regular, ongoing communication and coordination across teams.
- Develop and automate strategic metrics, build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate and complete analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Help develop measurements to assess the success and efficacy of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) programs.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .