The Product Support Representative will work to provide optimal support to Voxy’s customers throughout the customer lifecycle. This is an entry level position that reports to the Director of Revenue Operations, and together, they will find ways to provide effective, high quality support for all of Voxy’s customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support and encourage customers throughout their experience
- Share advice and tips to help customers reach their goals
- Manage large amounts of incoming emails
- Identify and assess customers’ needs
- Correctly tag customer interactions
- Act as the main point of contact for all technical related issues from customers
- Manage onboarding and setup of new customers
- Investigate and identify tech and configuration issues reported by customers
- Receive complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits
- Interact with internal teams, especially Product, Customer Success, and Channel in order to solve customers' issues and questions
- Analyse most frequently requests received, propose action plans
- Join designated projects related to customer experience
What we're looking for:
- Well-versed in customer service tools, with a track record of effectively and efficiently responding to various forms of support requests, including email and phone calls.
- A people-person that can exercise diplomacy, tact, and grace under pressure when working through customers issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with expertise in writing concisely
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Must be patient, amiable, confident and a good listener
- Have a passion for language-learning (to empathize with our customers!)
- Able to work 40 hours per week; shift time to be determined
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Spanish or other languages a plus (can be learned on the job)
- Experience working with Zendesk and working remotely is a plus
- Interest in English language learning or in education-related fields
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, working here, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits: medical insurance, cell phone & wifi reimbursement, home office & wellness budget, team events
- Remote friendly work policies
- Language classes w/ Voxy
- Work with an international team based in the U.S., and globally
- Ongoing professional development and reimbursement for attendance at industry or professional conferences!
- Incredible team of super bright, creative, talented and passionate individuals
We believe in a workplace that is meant for everyone. Voxy is an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to know more about us?
Voxy is a U.S. - based company that is changing the way the world learns English. Our proprietary personalization technology and exclusive partnerships with leading content publishers enable us to deliver a one-of-a-kind solution to over 2.5 million English learners across the globe. Our mobile and web applications make it possible for individuals to learn from the world around them, turning everyday experiences and content into fun, game-like activities. Our custom-built, live one-on-one tutoring platform brings the necessary human element front and center, and is a core piece of our methodology. Voxy’s disruption of the $80B market for English language education has been recognized by leading education investors and the company has been deemed a pioneer by The New York Times, CNN Money, Fast Company, Mashable, Univision, Veja (Brazil), Venturebeat, and others.