Primary Responsibilities – The Regional QA / Compliance Manager’s primary responsibility will be to design and implement the regional framework in alignment with the global framework for monitoring the region’s contact center performance on a continuing basis, taking the appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness, global compliance to policy and expectation, and increase the level of service.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess
- Work closely with in-region Quality Analysts to oversee and gain assurance as to the ongoing continued effective operation of activities, including but not limited to monitoring the quality of team deliverables and tracking progress to plan.
- Collaborate with leadership and regional QA teams to develop the framework for ensuring timely and accurate reporting of metrics and information to the client.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for client inquires and ad-hoc requests of the regional QA team; engage QA analysts as necessary and centralize the activities/ gathering of information to enable a high-quality and timely response to the client.
- Accountable for the preparation and delivery of periodic reports, as per the MSA and regional SOW.
- On an ongoing basis, collaborate with colleagues (Operations, Team Leads, Workforce Manager, Client-appointed Vendor Manager) to identify trends, streamline processes, and derive solutions to minimize quality assurance concerns and improve overall customer experience.
- Monitor the effectiveness of regional QA metrics as measures of performance, such as quality, satisfaction, and savings.
- Work collaboratively with leaders across QA and Operations to manage enhancements and ensure quality monitoring and metrics are designed and operating effectively to support the organizational goals.
- Ensure the coordination and facilitation of call calibration sessions for contact center staff, and in line with client expectations.
- Become deeply knowledgeable of all global client quality systems for call and omnichannel monitoring and documentation.
- Follow all global standing, new or modified processes, policies and SOPs for client and internal systems.
- Where required, remain up to date on all regional compliance training requirements (both client and internal).
- Licensed HCP (PharmD, BSN, RPh, MD)
- Must be fluent in English other APAC languages a plus ie Hindi, Korean
- 3-5 years of Global contact center customer care, and QA leadership experience preferred
- 3-5 years experience with contact center technologies and call monitoring systems
- Proven exceptional level of people management skills and exceptional listening and analytical skills with proven results in successfully leading a global team of (preferably virtual) contact center professionals
- Experience leading a team and working with all levels of employees/management.