The Red Hat Asia Pacific (APAC) Regional Marketing team is looking for an APAC SEO and Web Content Lead to join us in Singapore. In this role, you will be responsible for orchestrating strategy and realization of marketing programs to increase the volume and quality of inbound visitors to our system of sites. With a primary focus on search as a channel, especially SEO, you will be responsible for improving key metrics such as organic traffic, ranking positions, domain authority, conversion, and engagement rates. As an APAC SEO and Web Content Lead, you will work with a broad range of stakeholders, including internal SEO team, site owners, field marketers, other functional leaders in APAC marketing, as well as corporate teams. This is a leadership position where your abilities of clear articulation and advocacy will be critical to your success. Candidates with agency experience are welcome to apply.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Be responsible for web traffic KPIs that address growth and quality, including unique visitors, bounce rates, dwell times, and content velocity
- Define the APAC strategy and roadmap for SEO, guiding innovation and aligning local initiatives with global strategy
- Orchestrate the teams and agencies working on SEO to improve organic search engine traffic and search engine ranking; strengthen the connection between paid and organic search to optimize ROI in search as a channel
- Help refine SEO audit process and reports and develop a cadence for reviewing results with stakeholders to make recommendations around content and optimizations to the site
- Advocate for more localized content within Red Hat’s system of sites, using an audience-first approach that supports regional priorities
- Collaborate with peers in the APAC marketing and digital teams to define a holistic, cross-channel approach to generate quality traffic from key target audiences and to optimize engagement and conversion after they land
About Red Hat
- Expertise in all aspects of SEO; understanding of best practices across APAC countries and familiarity with B2B technology marketing
- 5+ years of proven SEO experience managing multi-lingual APAC-wide SEO programs across Google and, if possible, Baidu
- Direct experience with both on and off-page as well as technical and content SEO; understanding of managing multiple site domains is a plus
- Experience with website analytics tools, e.g., Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Experience with tools and technologies like domain webmaster tools (Google and Baidu Search console), SEMRush, Ahrefs, or Screaming Frog
- Understanding of search engine marketing SEM is a plus
- Experience with and expertise in content marketing is a plus
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.Options
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed