Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge, and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture, and we take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
To be part of this family, join us as APJ Consumer Client Peripherals Merchandiser in our fast growing APJ Consumer Display & Client Peripherals team. As the CP Merchandiser, together with the country merchandisers & sales teams, you will be responsible for driving growth & profitability of consumer client peripheral across APJ.
- Drive growth & profitable execution of our consumer CP business across APJ, both in Consumer Direct & Retail/Channel by owning the 4 Ps (Product, Price, Placement, Promotions)
- Identify new business & growth opportunities, whether through new products, new routes to markets, portfolio expansion in existing RTMs, inventive promotion campaigns, ….
- Create longer term strategies, more detailed tactical next quarter plans, and execute these plans in quarter
- Work closely together with our CP PLMs to identify products needed for the APJ market
- Develop and champion a product assortment vision and strategy in line with the consumer and commercial Client Peripherals product roadmaps.
- Work closely with our Country Merchandisers to identify the right offering & promo plans for each country & RTM
- Designs and executes contingency campaigns and offers, campaign performance review, and campaign change recommendations. (Marketing, offer, and online execution)
- Within quarter, review performance of products, recommend required changes in plan, and get buy-in from key stakeholders
- Performs near-term daily/weekly sell-out and demand shaping, makes in-cycle pricing decisions based on guardrails set by Pricing
- Manages offers for marketing vehicles and promo calendar including base price + depth/frequency (hand-off point to Marketing)
- Work closely together with our channel sales brand leaders to agree on Omni channel strategies
- Define the supply chain strategy for consumer products in order to optimize the customer experience and Dell logistics costs while minimizing inventory risks.
- IT industry experience with client peripherals, (i.e., Product Marketing, Sales, Brand management)
- At least 3+ years Merchandising, Brand, PLM, or 4P experience either in a direct online B2C environment or through retail & channel partners
- 8+ years overall experience in product or product supporting role (marketing, merchandising, CoC, sales, sales support, finance, or similar)
- Independent pro-active self-starter with strong sense of ownership & accountability
- Ability to transform data into insights into actions
- Ability to handling complexity using 80/20 approach
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with virtual & cross-functional teams across Asia
- Good verbal and written communication and influencing skills
Job Id: R138452Job Function: Marketing