Live Video Streaming Application Developer with C# base knowledge.
Live Video Streaming App Developer (Remote working): Full-time job.
Do you have experience in working in the Live Streaming domain?
Do you now have to configure and maintain Media Servers like Dacast, Centerserv or Woza?
Do you have experience developing encoders for the following protocols RTMP, WebRTC, FTL, SRT?
Then we have and exciting new challenge for you!!!
For a client we are building a video conferencing application like Whereby. We are looking for a developer that can join our team and contribute your knowledge on Streaming video development.
The project requires you to have web based as mobile development knowledge, as well as the basic developers’ skills mentioned below.
- You should be willing to take Agile development to the limit and produce high-quality, robust, high-performance, and reusable codes that meet
- professional standards and easy for other developers to work with.
- Gets things done and thinks about the long-term impact of their work.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code, maintainable code using C# programming language.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely.
- Suggest and advise for system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Serve as an expert on applications.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge in the streaming video domain is a must.
- Xamarin Android and IOs development experience.
- Knowledgeable in C# programming language, especially .NET CORE.
- Knowledgeable in the following domains: MVC, EF, SQL, LINQ, Web API, Identity Server, Event Sourcing and MongoDB.
- Good understanding of OOP paradigm both in theory and practice.
- A good foundation in software design, software engineering best practices.
- Comfortable working with IIS, Windows Server, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira, TeamCity, Octo Deploy, Elastic Search and Bitbucket.
- Working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development methodology is expected.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- A good understanding of website performance and optimization.
- Must be able to write code that is production quality, tested, and maintainable, with minimal defects.
- Good knowledge of payment gateways and the financial domain.
We provide you with an open and informal culture, fun working conditions, a dynamic work environment and give you the opportunity to grow the company with us.
As we are a global company, many aspects of the business can be finished from anywhere globally. Candidates are welcome from other parts of the world, your local workspace conditions will be discussed.
- 14 days annual paid leave.
- Five-day work week.
- No dress code, we can dress whatever you feel comfortable.
- Enjoy life with a great International work environment with different nationalities in the team.
Tel. +66 (0) 2-392-3473
WhatsApp +66 (0) 81-355-4957
Email: [email protected]