Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a customer support engineer who is obsessed with delivering a great experience, but you’ve already mastered your current products and are wondering what’s next? Or are you a software engineer looking for a way to get introduced to an immense set of product architectures, domains, and tech stacks? Sure, you could join any new company and learn their handful of products, but we think we have something better.
We are the Customer Support team at Trilogy. We support over 100 unique enterprise software products - everything from mobile app development platforms to database load-balancers. We not only have the opportunity to learn, use, and support these products, we also become deep technical experts who can solve problems no one has seen before. There’s a lot to learn, so we have weekly “learning tickets” to ensure the whole team is up to speed.
This role is the highest-level customer support engineer we have - our tickets cannot be elevated above you. The problems are complex. The solutions might be configuration, database-level, or even code-level. Trilogy takes pride in its customer support quality and makes sure customers are impressed at every interaction. It’s an immense responsibility, but one that can put you on the fast track to career advancement.
What You Will Be Doing
- Impressing customers by solving complex or new problems
- Growing your product knowledge, in breadth and depth
- Digging deep to discover the root causes and solutions of issues - exploring source code, databases, logs, and traces
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Answering the same questions over and over again
- Providing trivial or basic troubleshooting
- Writing knowledge base articles
Application Support Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Resolving elevated customer tickets
- Expanding product and technology expertise by working on “learning tickets”
- 2+ years of software development
- 2+ years of experience with customer-facing technical support
- Availability for 8-hour shifts
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $30 USD/hour, which equates to $60,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3330-PH-NCRNatio-ApplicationSup