Application Technical Specialist- Connected Site Solutions - Trimble Civil Construction Sector (Position can be 100% remote from any state in the US)
Trimble (https://construction.trimble.com/products-and-solutions) has an opening for a dynamic individual to join our division team in the Civil, Engineering and Construction sector. If you are a construction professional who is tech-savvy, hard-working, and a self-starter who thrives on continual learning in a challenging career position, this may be your career opportunity.
About The Role
As an Application Technical Specialist for Connected Site Solutions (ATS), you will be an expert on the Connected Construction Solution with full understanding of the Connectivity Workflow for 3D construction. The ATS will work with:
- The dealer network to educate and train support staff and attend key meetings with Construction Companies who specialize in civil engineering projects and specialty contractors in paving, landfills, and other earthmoving types of projects.
- Construction Companies to demonstrate, educate, consult and train on all facets of the connected 3D Construction Process; specifically working with Site Surveyors, Civil Engineers Project Managers and Field Engineers.
- Trimble Product Managers beta testing new software and hardware releases.
The ATS assists dealers and contractors in product training / demonstrations, project consulting, and will assist the sales team to close new sales opportunities, conduct post-sale training and support.
This position will require up to 75% travel (will vary week to week). Trimble offers a great team environment, very competitive compensation and benefits package, and an extensive training program.
- Consulting and product demonstrations on key features and functions available using Trimble software and hardware in the connected site workflow of the 3D construction process. The ATS will demonstrate how to:
- Setup and configure connected site solution
- Educate customers on connected site workflows
- Use construction survey / site positioning systems and software.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure dealers have tools and training required to effectively sell value of all connected site solution
- Work with the machine control and site positioning Business area to integrate and optimize connected site workflows
- Demonstrate the applications for various project types to include: Landfills, Infrastructure, Commercial, Recreational, Large Civil
- Demonstrate Trimble’s data management, transfer and project monitoring software and operating systems
- Train dealer professionals on new product introductions and newly hired employees.
- Create content to support customer training and demonstrations as well as to be used in broader customer self serve platforms.
The experience and expertise of the Application Technical Specialist- Connected Site Solutions is key to Trimble and its dealer network in closing new accounts and selling new products and services to existing accounts.
- Expert on the data-driven workflow for 3D construction.
- Sound knowledge of construction surveying/design; fluent in Trimble Business Center, Trimble Siteworks, Trimble Earthworks
- Able to engage end users during “discovery” to quickly identify training needs and business opportunities.
- Able to demonstrate and clearly articulate value propositions at the individual buyer levels and at the channel partner level.
- Core understanding of IT and connectivity
- A proven / consistent customer satisfaction target track record
- Experience in complex software support and supporting software as a service
- Build customer trust and customer loyalty
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to articulate effectively how technology will solve key business problems and to what degree
- Able to lead and motivate others to change
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Survey, Construction Management or related field
- Minimum 5 years Construction Experience focused on Civil Projects
- Project Management
- Data Driven Manager: Experienced using Trimble Business Center, Trimble Earthworks, Trimble Siteworks, Trimble Worksmanger
Base Pay Offering: $80,000 to $90,000 (plus commissions)
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Trimble provides the following compensation range and general description of other compensation and benefits that it in good faith believes it might pay and/or offer for this position. This compensation range is based on a full time schedule. Trimble reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an applicant’s sex or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
Trimble offers comprehensive core benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Time off plans and retirement plans. Most of our businesses also offer tax savings plans for health, dependent care and commuter expenses as well as Paid Parental Leave and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D