Founded in 2012, Pinion Software has established a solid reputation in software development. consulting and design services. From its inception, Pinion Software has been able to provide quality services to its various clients from different countries and industries.
Pinion Software prides itself in engaging only competent and committed people. To further team’s skills, the company believes in consistent mentoring, providing of feedback, and training. The company follows proven methodologies for agile development.
Java web development and maintenance
Pinion Software is in search of excellent Java Developers to join its skilled, agile, and supportive team. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our growing team, send your application NOW!
- Graduate of IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or other similar studies
- At least 1.5 years work experience as a back-end Java Developer
- Solid experience in Spring (Web), Java 8+, JUnit 4+, Version Control System (Git/SVN)
- Familiar with relational databases
- Willing to work both on new system development and legacy maintenance
Nice to have
- Experience in Spring Boot
- Spring Security
- ORM experience (JOOQ/Hibernate)
- REST API development experience
- Experience with a build tool (Gradle/Maven)
- Experience with a cloud computing service (Azure, AWS,GCP)
- Good communication skills
- Can write clean and efficient codes
- Strong reasoning and problem solving skills
- Diligent, responsible, and focused
- Fast and enthusiastic learning
- Open to give and receive feedback
- Flexible and a team player
- Open to work in a start-up environment
- Can work efficiently even when on remote work set-up
We offer the following
- Competitive compensation
- Government mandatory benefits
- Leave benefits
- Casual, friendly, and open working environment
- Skilled and supportive co-workers
- Day shift or semi-flexible work schedule (Monday to Friday)
- Remote work until further notice
Send your updated resume to hr(at}pinion.ph. On your e-mail subject, please indicate Java Developer applicant.
Due to the volume of application that we receive, we only schedule shortlisted applicants. If your application is considered for initial screening, you will hear from us within 7 days.
The initial interview will be online or through phone call.