Be a Crucial Member of a Growing and Innovative Art Team
Fresh Prints is an NYC-based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools.
Every single order at Fresh Prints has a design mock-up made for it. Whether we’re vectorizing a client’s design, placing their vector logo on a template, or creating something original, the art team is responsible for making sure these templates get to clients quickly and with outstanding quality. The art team is one of our top selling points and a good experience with the art process can close a sale. It’s important that these mock-ups be accurate to clients requests, logistically possible, and free of any mistakes. That’s where you come in! We’re looking for people with an fanatical attention to detail and love of graphic design to help us to make sure our artwork passes inspection before being sent to the customer.
A successful Fresh Prints art QA Associate is a perfectionist that loves design and getting the details right. They’re excited by a fast-paced environment and love learning. They’ve got an unmatched attention to detail (you may have noticed we’re mentioning attention to detail twice in this description), interest in graphic design, total English fluency, and a high level of reliability.
We’re looking for Art Quality Assurance Associates with the following attributes:
- Perfectionist - Great attention to detail
- Love for graphic design
- The ability to make sure our artwork passes inspection before being sent to the customer.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Target Driven
- Fluency in English
- Check proof and revision requests for mistakes to ensure that they are:
- Logistically possible
- Accurate to the client’s request
- High quality artwork
- No licensing issues
- Templates are accurately filled in
- Send proofs that don’t meet our standard back for revisions
- Communicate and track issues for art team to help build stronger systems
- Report to one of the art managers on the leadership team
- A good laptop with strong & stable internet & power connection
Salary & Benefits
- Salary- $ 7,200 - $ 9,360 (night shift makes more money)
- We are happy to pay for your Adobe illustrator license, if needed
- This is a remote “work from home” position based in Philippines
- Working hours would be discussed mutually decided