Its telecommunication products offerings range from fiber optic cables, to transmission materials, and two way radios. For their services in engineering, Fortune supplies heavy machinery for use in the industrial sectors of the country, ranging from tractors, to water pumps, turbines, to diesel engine parts and equipment for marine communication. Fortune also cares for people’s health, so aside from engineering services, they also deal devices for measuring blood glucose, and radiological equipment such as x-ray films. As Myanmar is undergoing unparalleled socio-economic changes, Fortune has established itself as one of the country's leading companies.
Now, Fortune is providing more than just service for elevators. It has made his mark in the real estate industry by developing a luxury residential complex in Yangon. The company also has dipped into telecommunications, and is one of the leading communications equipment provider in the country.
Fortune had its humble beginnings in the year 1991 with the vision to become an integral part of Myanmar's development. Starting with the installation and servicing of elevators as its core business, Fortune has matured into a diversified organization focused on the proper infrastructure development in Myanmar. Apply for any of the available jobs at Fortune and join our many divisions!
As one of the country's top companies, we have numerous well-rounded opportunities available for the taking. If you're hardworking, knowledgable, a go-getter, and someone who cam get things done, then we'd love to have you on our team.
- • To Check Debit & Credit Voucher.
- • To specify Account code at Debit, Credit Voucher.
- • To Check Daily Cash Book Balance with Actual Cash In Hand.
- • To check bank account with bank statement.
- • To prepare bank reconciliation and report to account manager.
- • To check sales invoice/ sales contracts
- • To check cash receipt (cash memo) with sale contract/ sales invoice.
- To prepare account receivable for all business function.
- To check costing prepared by accountant.
- Other hoc duties assigned by CA.
- • B.com, Any graduate Plus LCCI level (III), Diploma in IFR is more prefer.
- • Must have Accounting software knowledge (SAP is preferable).
- • Good interpersonal skill and communication skill.
- • Male/ Female
- • Salary is negotiable
Building (12), MICT Park Hlaing Campus, Hlaing Township,,Yangon, Myanmar
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Accountancy Jobs
Company Industry: Construction/ Building
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 3/6/2020