Thura Swiss, one of the leading market research and consulting firms in Myanmar, is looking for candidates in the Business Development Department. Thura Swiss is looking for an enthusiastic and sociable Myanmar national with analytical skills who will be able to undertake various Business Development tasks such as increasing market research sales, developing a client portfolio and creating new research and consulting products. The candidate will have to be self-driven and motivated and push himself to constantly bring new ideas to the team.
In this role the candidate will learn on the common legal and business practices in Myanmar to be able to advise the potential clients. This role will allow the candidate to understand the internal development of a company as well as being involved with clients on market research and consulting projects.
Tasks for the role:
- Regular meeting with clients regarding research and consulting needs
- Assist in research and consulting proposals development
- Assist with sales in all stages of process
- Coordinate with research teams and operation teams to develop proposals
- Assist and develop internal and external marketing and communication strategies
- Attend regular networking events (Chambers of Commerce/Conferences/Events)
- Assist in some market research and consulting projects
- Provide regular update and reporting regarding research and consulting projects to Vice- President and Business Development Manager
- Respond to client’s request/enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Others related tasks to Business Development
- Graduate degree and certain knowledge in Marketing or Economics (or) Business Administration
- Must be fluent in English (writing, speaking and reading)
- Requires sales and interpersonal capabilities
- Analytical background to develop market research products
- Candidate must be self-driven and independent worker
- The candidate must be a Myanmar national (fluent in Burmese)
- Expertise in market research would be an advantage, but not mandatory
- Expertise in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel is preferred
How to apply
- If you are interested in the role please submit a one-page Cover Letter and CV to [email protected]
- Please use the following formulation for the subject of the email: “Application for Assistant Business Development Manager”.
- The deadline for all applications is 31 January 2021.