Our Client is opening a new position now.
Position: Assistant Curator
Monthly Salary: SGD 2,500~4,000
Working Place: Office or WFH(Currently applied)
Estimated Start of work: Immediate
Probational Period: 1 month~
Working hours：Core hours of 09.00-18.00 Monday-Friday with one hour for lunch.
*From time to time staff may be required to work beyond the official core hours or to work at weekends or at other times. Time-off-in-lieu shall be granted for such additional hours of work.
Annual Wage Supplement: 13th month fixed bonus of monthly salary
Valuable Bonus: No
Medical Benefit: Medical insurance covering Clinical (outpatient) consultations.
Annual Leave: 18 days per calendar year
Sick Leave: 14 days per calendar year
Qualifications and Skills
● Bachelor’s degree in a humanities field, Communications, Fine Arts, or a related
subject. Candidates with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
● Experience in research methods including but not limited to oral history and archival
● Able to write and speak about art to different audiences.
● Able to work independently and multi-task
● Creative, quick-thinking and ability to learn fast.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Art History.
● Experience in project management.
● Experience in curating exhibitions, including working directly with artists and writing
● Conduct curatorial research and prepare presentations for both internal and external
● Work closely with Artistic Director and the curatorial team to conceptualise, plan and
● Write and edit exhibition collateral and other printed or digital media.
● Liaise with artists and other stakeholders, such as external curators.
● Assist project managers in the execution of programmes, including the installation and
deinstallation of artworks.
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Arts/Media/Communications, Arts/Creative Design, Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support